If you are living in Canada and involved in the UK Property and real estate, UK Property Accountants will provide expert UK tax and accounting solutions tailored to the residents of Canada. The property taxes applicable in the UK is quite complex and can be very difficult to understand for Canada based businesses and individuals. The UK tax system is drastically different from the tax system of Canada.

Following are the most common forms of ownership structure commonly used by the investors and businesses based in Canada for property ownership and property development projects:

  • UK limited company with residents of Canada as shareholders
  • Private Limited Liability Company (LLC) registered in Canada
  • Direct ownership by individual investors
  • Other complex structures such as trusts and entities based in Canada

Tax experts and accountants at UK Property Accountants with experience and expertise in dealing with Canadian residents will be able to advise you on the best structure and execute the chosen structure. We also understand the reliefs and tax implication of the double taxation treaty between the UK and Canada(UK/Canada Double Taxation Treaty) signed on 15 April 1980.

UK Property Accountants also provides regular tax compliance, accounting and company law compliance services, covering various services such as:

UK Property Accountants deal with a wide range of businesses run by the residents and nationals of Australia as listed below:

Property Traders


Property Developers

Property Managers & Agents

Property Professionals

Landlords & Property Investors

Funds & Large Investors

Serviced Accommodation & hotels

Related Articles

Share this article on