Non-resident Landlord (NRL) Return

Suppose you are a non-resident landlord owning a property in the UK. In that case, the rental income from your UK property will be taxable in the UK, subject to the availability of personal allowance for residents and citizens of certain countries. As it can be difficult for HMRC to pursue overseas landlords for the tax

Read More
Personal Tax Planning_ukpa

Personal Tax Planning

How UK Property Accountants can help you?UK Property Accountants provide specialist service of income tax planning for landlords.  Our income tax planning includes the following: Pension contribution planning,Section 24 interest restriction planning,SEIS/EIS Relief planning,Capital gains planning,Income sharing planning. Related Articles Share this article on Share 0 Tweet 0 Share 0

Read More

Personal Tax Returns

If a UK resident person gets rental income (either from UK Property or Overseas property) or capital gains from selling the properties, the landlord needs to prepare and file a Personal Tax return with HMRC, usually referred to as Self-Assessment return (SA100). Similarly, if a non-UK resident person gets rental income from UK Property, the overseas

Read More