Eva is pursuing ACCA in the Strategic Professional Level. She has completed her graduation in Business Studies with Finance as a concentration course. She is currently undergoing a rigorous and intensive training program at UKPA and has been bagging professional experience from the same.
She is a thoughtful, sincere, dedicated, and hardworking accountant who always reaches out to the well-versed UKPA team members dedicated to finding the best solutions for clients’ accounting and tax problems.
Her capacity to learn efficiently and understand the technical issues related to clients make her an active team player in the organisation.
She has been involved in tasks related to various sectors, including:
- Large corporate business
- Limited company landlords with multiple properties
- Non-resident property investors and landlords
- Residential property developers
- Individual landlords
- Serviced accommodation business
- Property traders
- Manufacturing companies
She has completed trainings and attained certifications in wide ranging areas, including:
Eva's major qualification and achievements include:
- Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) - Running
- Bachelor’s in Business Studies (BBS)